Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tucson Architecture

So awhile back I used to shoot a lot of architecture and street photography. I guess it was how I got to know Philadelphia, just wandering the streets with a camera. Well, recently I decided I should start doing that again here in Tucson. Since Tucson is definitely a city meant for driving around I realize that I miss a lot of things. I'll catch an interesting building here, or a random 20 foot tall neon Saguaro sign there, and I'm tired of it. So this begins my chronicling of the interesting and beautiful pieces of this city.

Enjoy,
Tyler Gates
Good Life Photography
This is an alley that leads to E. University Blvd from a parking lot on 1st Ave.
If you know the artist of these pieces, please let me know so I can give credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment