Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Direction

So I want to make a custom blog that will be part of my Good Life Photography site, and I was meaning to do it before leaving for Tucson. However, that didn't happen. So this blog is going to be used as my blog for my trip. For those of you not in the know, I am about to drive out to Tucson, Arizona, and live there for at least the next 6 months. I'll obviously be photographing and I'll also be writing in a journal. Hopefully I'll get to write some posts from the road, but if not I'll still post them separately and in chronological order when I get out to Tucson. This trip is happening to help jump start me into the world of outdoor editorial photography. I'm hoping to shoot a lot of back country sports, and get outside a lot more.

Hope you all enjoy. The Google Map of my basic trip can be seen here. If you can offer a place to stay, or a suggestion of a place to go along the way, please don't hesitate to me let know!

Thanks for viewing.
-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment