Monday, April 11, 2011

On the Road Again

So we're on the road again. We left Tucson behind and we're on our way to Olympia, Washington. Although we will definitely miss Tucson and all the wonderful people that welcomed us into their lives there, we are really excited for Olympia. Goodbye sunshine, hello green-ness!

We packed our whole life back in my Jetta and hit the road at dawn on our way to Yosemite National Park. Before I was a climber I dreamed of seeing Yosemite, now that I'm involved in climbing, it's like the Promised Land for me. Due to our time frame we only had a day to stay in Yosemite, so this was just a taste for me. Our friends drove from San Francisco to meet us for camping and hiking, before we all headed back to San Fran. All I can say is that I can't wait to go back.

Many, many photos to come soon, so keep checking back!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment